Player Wallet System
One of the major challenges with alternative channels of gaming is with regards to receiving the payment and paying out winnings to the customers. A unified Player Wallet System helps gaming operators to centralize their player transactions and helps power the success of the entire gaming operations across all channels & gaming genres.
Dusane’s Player Wallet system can be customised for every territory, to allow direct top-ups via:
- Online Credit Cards
- Mobile Wallets
- Air Time Wallets
- There is also an option for Agents to collect the money through retail shops and top-up the online account for the players. Players can also deposit the money into a pre-defined bank account of the lottery operator.
- Dusane Gaming provides a Player Wallet System that helps to manage & monitor all the player transactions.
- The Player Wallet system has extensive “Know Your Customer (KYC)” modules. Based on the regulations in each territory, the KYC norms can be customised and implemented.
- As part of responsible gaming norms, operators can configure the Player Wallet system to restrict a player below a certain age, limit the load allowed per day as well as limit the maximum bets allowed for a period. The self-exclusion module can be activated by the players to bar them from excessive betting.
- The Player Wallet system offers a single player account across all channels, a single administration section to manage all products across all channels and a complete view of player activity at the account level and at an individual game level.