The BATS system performs all retailer accounting in real-time, as each transaction happens.
- Sales of all Lottery games and pack activations (or, settlements) are debited from the retailer account (balance increases)
- Payments of prizes are credited to the retailer account
- Commissions are credited (also in real time) to the retailer account
- The adjustment made to a management terminal via ADMIN as either debit or credit to the retailer account, as appropriate.
- Remittances via nightly processing or by entering a remittance at any time and seeing it reflected immediately.
- Special promotions such as Buy X and Get Y Free tickets.
- Distributor/Agent model with the variable commission for every game.
- Region wise differentiation of gaming parameters and commission structure.